Question Yes No 1. Do you have an understanding and experience of management functions?
2. Did you agree with your family members to enter into a franchise venture?
3. Did you identify the business category you desire?
4. Do you usually undertake training courses?
5. Do you usually enjoy your work?
6. Do you have clearly identified personal mission, vision and objectives?
7. Do you have your own fears?
8. Do you have short, medium and long-term strategies?
9. Do you usually think of your plans during the day?
10. Did you establish your personal and business values?
11. Do you have a positive mental attitude?
12. Did you evaluate all the franchise opportunities on offer?
13. Did you study all material provided by the franchisors?
14. Do you find yourself to be creative?
15. Did you undertake any financial evaluation of the opportunities?
16. Did you review the legal agreement in consultation with a lawyer?
17. Do you usually transfer your know how to others?
18. Do you have a knowledge of franchising?
19. Do you believe in change?
20. Do you understand Intellectual Property Rights?
21. Do you have patience, perseverance and persistence?
22. Do you have good relations with the people around you?
23. Do you usually go the extra mile?
24. Do you understand the financial obligations towards the franchisor?
25. Are you ready to abide by the financial obligations towards the franchisor?
26. Do you have a good reputation and credibility?
27. Do you see yourself as honest, genuine and sincere?
28. Do you have the motivation to work hard?
29. Are you ready to operate the business yourself?
30. Do you see yourself as having a pleasant personality?
31. Is it always important to you to be a winner?
32. Is time important to you?
33. Do you have a university education?
34. Do you have previous business experience?
35. Do you consider yourself a result orientated person?
36. Do you usually record your ideas, thought or dreams?
37. Do you see yourself as a team player?
38. Are you mentally and physically ready to operate the business?
39. Do you have the required funds to launch and operate the business?
40. Do you have full control over your life?
41. Are you ready to learn the business through the training program as offered by the franchisor?
42. Do you exercise regularly?
43. Do you take initiative on your own?
44. Are you ready to protect the secrets of the business and never to divulge it in any way or form?
45. Are you ready to maintain the business standards as per the franchisor's specifications?
46. Do you understand the local laws in relation to operating the business?
47. Do you undertake any mental exercises?
48. Do you know your own abilities and limitations?
49. Are you ready to adhere to the franchisor's system?
50. Are you ready to share your operational and accounting information with the franchisor?